Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fits, Starts and Stops, Oh My!

I really wanted to start a regular blog back in fall 2010.  I was right about my football predictions, learned a few cooking tricks, and felt even more secure in my belief that Rubber Soul may be the greatest thing going (most days).

It is hard to keep the blog thing rolling because I am lazy as a writer, easily distracted, look bubbles, very busy as house husbandcookercleanerdadguy, and just plain tired of typing with Parkinson.

Today is one of those days where I can't get past the idea of having two things that do not have a cure.  My body hurts and my mind is tired of keeping up the play nice approach to life.  I am an ass for this of course, many many folks (some near and dear) deal with much worse and with a better smile than mine. So i will bitch and moan and try to do better tomorrow.   Short version of blog post in my mind...

Good:    Daughters, Cooking, Music, Football, Politics, Old Movies

Bad:     I fucking hate Parkinsons.  Seriously, lets take a guy with zero athletic ability to begin with and then give him a no cure disease that makes him even more awkward. HA!

Sure this is a bitchy pity dealie, but dinner has been made, the kitchen cleaned , and the laundry done...my free time, and this is what the heck i did with it. Double HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment